Maternal & Fetal Medicine Physician
Job ID REQ_96129 FACILITY Unity Hospital LOCATION Rochester, New York
EDUCATION MD; DO
You are the future of patient-focused Maternal & Fetal Medicine. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation package
- A Center of Excellence in Minimally Invasive Gynecology
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Women's Health
- Join Dr. Daniel Grace, Associate System Chair, in growing our MFM practice with Unity Hospital and Rochester Regional Health!
- Unity Hospital has newly renovated facilities & a comprehensive Women's Health department.
- Our unique combination of clinical knowledge, experienced staff, and high-tech equipment allow us to deliver specialized diagnostic and consultative services.
- Our comprehensive diagnostic imaging systems offer state-of-the-art imaging technology, including 3D/4D ultrasounds and Doppler assessments.
- Strong referral base of 160+ locations and 5 hospitals
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
For more information: https://www.rochesterregional.org/services/womens-health/perinatal-medicine
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now