Medical Director, Acute Care Surgery
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Full relocation package
- Quaternary care facility!
STATUS: Full Time - 0.5 FTE Director, 0.5 FTE Clinical
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Department of Surgery
- NEW! Center for Critical Care Tower, a 7-story, 312,000 sq. ft. project, with state-of-the-art facilities with 23 NEW ORs
- 14th busiest Emergency Department in the country.
- Over 60,000 cases each year system-wide
- Level II Trauma Center in development
Well-versed in trauma surgery
- Be part of a 4-physician team of Acute Care surgeons.
Ideal candidate will have Directorship with 2-3 years’ experience already
- Malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Molly Caldwell - Physician Recruiter - email@example.com
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)