Medical Director, Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Elevate our Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant program!
- The Lipson Cancer Institute brings high quality cancer care right to Rochester and the Western New York region.
- Here, our comprehensive team consists of experts in hematology/oncology, radiation oncology, and surgical oncology to treat the unique needs of each patient.
We provide clinical leadership and services to the Mary M Gooley Hemophilia Center, the oldest free standing Hemophilia Treatment Center in the US.
- The Medical Director of the Acute Leukemia & Stem Cell Transplant program will assist with the recruitment of a Stem Cell Transplant team, which will include: Advanced Practice Providers, Nurse Navigator, Pharmacist, Social Work, and Transplant Coordinator.
The Sands Constellation Center for Critical Care is slated to open in September 2020, attached to RGH. This new 7-story building will feature 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
This will also house a new oncology inpatient floor with 36 private patient rooms.18 of those beds will be environmentally controlled oncology beds. The new inpatient floor provides a unique opportunity to optimize care for acute leukemia patients and develop an autologous stem cell transplant program!
Help us build & develop this program while walking into an existing patient base.
- Salary guarantee + Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)