Medical Laboratory Technician
As a Medical Lab Technician, your strong analysis and reporting skills ensure quality, accurate results and important observations while working with specimens.
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories
- Prior laboratory experience preferred
- NYS license as Clinical Laboratory Technician required
- Associates Degree in Clinical Laboratory Technology required.
- Specimen Analysis. Perform precise specimen analysis and report results accurately following established procedures; recognize deviation from expected results, analyze and correct problems using scientific principles; refer unresolved problems to MT or supervisor for resolution assistance; channel essential information and investigate laboratory problems
- Technology Management. Perform routine instrument maintenance and basic troubleshooting; complete QC action logs, preventative maintenance logs and pending lists daily; participate in the installation, validation and correlation of new technology
- Process Management. Continuously assess work processes and make suggestions to supervisor for improved work methods and ways to increase efficiency, reduce costs and solve operational problems; document technical competency annually; communicate with external customers when presented with problems or special requests