Medical Records Clerk 1
Job ID REQ_103502 FACILITY Lifetime Care LOCATION Rochester, New York
EDUCATION HS (Required)
Responsible for initiating, maintaining, delivering, and retrieving all patient medical records.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Lifetime Care - Winton Road
DEPARTMENT: Health Information Management
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be able to alphabetize materials.
- Keyboarding skills and familiar with Windows environment.
- Clerical experience preferred.
- Document management. Collects documents from designated areas.
- Organization. Sorts documents by departments as well as /or by document types and organizes documents for scanning. Indexes documents as needed after they are scanned.
- Problem solving. Processes documents in need of patient numbers by searching the database.
- Clerical support. Provide support to department as needed.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now