As a Medical Technologist, you play a key role in supporting patient safety and high quality clinical outcomes through precise specimen analysis, reporting and troubleshooting.
STATUS: Full Time
SCHEDULE: 6pm - 230am (weekend rotation every four weekends : 7p-3:30a)
- Excellent communication and evaluation skills
- Exceptional documentation skills and attention to detail
- Analysis & Reporting. Perform precise specimen analysis and report results accurately, following established procedures; recognize deviation from expected results, analyze and correct problems using scientific principles; complete QC Action Logs, preventative maintenance logs and pending lists daily
- Training & Development. Assist with training new personnel on responsibilities in the laboratory; evaluate progress of training; make recommendations for training methods and content
- Evaluation. Continuously assess work processes and make suggestions for improved work methods and ways to increase efficiency, reduce costs and solve operational problems; monitor departmental reagent inventories