- America's 100 Best Stroke Care - Healthgrades Award
- 5 Star recipient for Treatment of Stroke
- Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center!
- Our Center for Critical Care Tower is a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project with 23 new operating rooms, 108 private acuity-adaptable inpatient rooms.
- Strong referral base with more than 160 locations and 5 hospitals.
- Supported by comprehensive neurosciences service line including general neurology, sub-specialists, and dedicated neurointensivists (with more to come!).
- One of the busiest emergency departments with more than 250,000 visits per year.
- A lucrative above market guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Signing Bonus
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Jessica Yaeger, Provider Recruiting Strategist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Pay Range $600,000.00 - $800,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.