YOU are the future of patient-focused Non-Invasive Cardiology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Academic and teaching opportunities available within our Cardiology fellowship program and internal medicine residency program.
- A 50/50 inpatient/outpatient practice + dedicated testing time
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (636 beds)
DEPARTMENT: The Sands-Constellation Heart Institute
- Award Winning Sands-Constellation Heart Institute recognized 9 times as National Top 100 Hospital by Thomson Reuters
- We have over 40 cardiologists covering 2 main hospitals + several small community hospitals and a network of regional offices
- Full range of cardiac services including cath/PCI, EP, CT surgery, structural heart program, women’s heart program, cardiac rehab, advanced imaging, and heart failure/LVAD program
- Built-in referral network with 5 hospitals and 160+ outpatient locations.
- Join Rochester General's 15-doc team and build up your own patient panel with our marketing department by your side
- Clinical research opportunities available
- Salary guarantee
- Relocation expenses fully covered
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- wRVU compensation model
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable
compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity
and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
Physician Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $400,000.00 - $500,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.