Occupational Therapist - Monroe County
Will provide skilled occupational therapy to CHHA clients per N.Y.S. Department of Health (D.O.H.) and Federal regulations.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Monroe County
DEPARTMENT: Southeast Rochester Rehab
SCHEDULE: M - F Days
- B.S. in Occupational Therapy required, Master’s Degree in Occupational Therapy preferred and at least 1 year of direct experience.
- Must have current licensure from NYS in (OT) Occupational Therapy.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to work in a fast-aced environment
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Management. Maintains a caseload of clients, as assigned, which supports the standards productivity requirements of the program. Coordinates client service request and / or referrals in an efficient and timely manner.
- Assessment. Provides comprehensive skilled therapy assessments, formulates a comprehensive plan of home care services for assigned clients based on skilled therapy assessment.
- Compliance. Establishes paraprofessional care plan as needed and supervises paraprofessional per DOH and Federal regulation.