Orthopedic Spine Surgeon
Join America’s most progressive and collaborative health systems: Rochester Regional Health. We offer you an enriching opportunity to practice at a fully-integrated health system which focuses on delivering high quality, personalized care using a comprehensive and multi-disciplinary team approach.
Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Productivity-based compensation model
- Sign on bonus
- Fully covered relocation assistance + services!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (640 beds)
DEPARTMENT: Orthopaedic Spine Surgery
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is now completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 23 new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- Enjoy a massive, dedicated Spine OR!
- Large primary care referral base comprised of family medicine physicians throughout a 12 county catchment area.
- Multidisciplinary spine center - strong & collaborative relationship.
- Our Musculoskeletal Service Line includes over 40 orthopaedic surgeons, the majority of whom are fellowship-trained.
- Ideal applicants exhibit a strong interest in and extensive experience with (greater than 10 years) the treatment of pediatric and adult spinal deformity.
- Salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan
- Multiple insurance plans to choose from
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $500,000.00 - $700,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.