Outpatient Neurologist - General & Sub-Speciality
You are the future of patient-focused Neurology. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Productivity compensation model
- Fully covered relocation services
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Multiple options
- The Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care is completed, a 312,000 sq. ft. addition onto Rochester General Hospital.
- 100+ new private patient rooms, 4 new ICUs, and 23 new ORs.
- Build up our multi-specialty practice that brings a full continuum of care to our patients.
- Multiple fellowship-trained sub-specialties available at each location!
- We serve an underserved, NICHE population and need to take the best care of our patients.
- We are a Certified Comprehensive Stroke Center.
- Rochester General Hospital is our Stroke Hub, seeing 1,000+ strokes annually.
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Pension Plan with 5-year vestment period
- Salary guarantee (2-3 years)
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
Join a dynamic and growing neurology practice that provides a wide range of clinical services to Upstate NY and the Finger Lakes Region. Neurology, along with Neurosurgery, Rehabilitation Medicine, Pain Management, Spine Care, and Rehabilitation Therapy Services are all a part of the RRH Neurosciences Institute that uses a system of care navigation to ensure patients receive timely, comprehensive care.
- General Neurology and many other sub-specialties including but not limited to neurophysiology, neuromuscular, and headache
Physician Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
For disease specific care programs refer to the program specific requirements of the department for further specifications on experience and educational expectations, including continuing education requirements.
Any physical requirements reported by a prospective employee and/or employee’s physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans by a prospective employee and/or employee’s Physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)