Palliative Care Physician
Job ID REQ_110751 FACILITY Unity Hospital LOCATION Rochester, New York
EDUCATION MD; DO
You are the future of patient-focused Palliative Medicine. With our new models of care and treatments, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Fully covered relocation services
- A comprehensive Palliative Care program!
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital & Hospice Care affiliates
- Join a team of 2 physicians, 2 APP's, a social worker, and a dedicated Chaplain
- NEW! Outpatient palliative care program brings the care to our patients:
- We're coming to the patients' cancer center to give them better quality of life, pain management, and around the clock support.
- We are building our team to develop a longitudinal strategic plan to manage care across the continuum, help us bring the best care to our patients and their families.
- Work with the Palliative Care service line system-wide to advance Unity's program.
- Defined Pension Plan + 403(b)
- Guaranteed salary & bonus opportunities
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
- Low cost of living!
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now