Job ID REQ_124499 FACILITY Riedman Health Center LOCATION Rochester, New York
EDUCATION MD; DO
You are the future of patient-focused Ophthalmology. With our new models of care, treatments, and other innovative technologies, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Generous relocation package
- Elevate our Pediatric Ophthalmology program!
STATUS: Full Time
- Riedman Health Center (a campus of RRH)
- 3 Outpatient offices
- Join a team of 3 Physicians and 18 ODs.
- Sands-Constellation Center for Critical Care, connected to Rochester General Hospital, is completed, a 7-story, 312,000 square foot project bringing 20+ new ORs and 100+ private patient rooms.
- New multi-specialty ambulatory surgery center with Pediatric office embedded within! This will be your primary location.
- Help build and develop our Pediatric Ophthalmology program with our high volume pediatric case load.
- Residents rotate through service and take first call.
- A lucrative above market (non-RVU based) guaranteed base salary with a quality incentive
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b) and 457(b)
- Signing bonus + lead stipend
- Fully covered relocation services
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/VeteranApply Now