Pharmacy Courier - Per Diem
Under general supervision of management, this position operates a vehicle to provide outside delivery and pickup service for the Corporation. The Courier will maintain vehicle and warehouse equipment in safe, clean condition. May organize record storage room and coordinates retrieval of records to appropriate departments within the organization. As driver work schedule permits will perform in-house duties as assigned.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Brighton Henrietta Town Line Rd
DEPARTMENT: Lifetime Care Infusion Pharmacy
SCHEDULE: 11 am-7:30 pm, 2-3 days a week.
- High School education or equivalent (GED or vocational).
- Prior Courier or Driving experience preferred.
- Must have a clean driving record and possession of valid NYS driver’s license as determined by statute and familiarity with traffic regulations.
- Be able to fill in when needed for vacations and sick calls. Ability to cover "On-Calls" every 6th weekend.
- Delivery. Delivers a wide variety of medications and supplies to designated destinations, as required. Loads and unloads vehicle, arranging materials to accommodate pickup and delivery schedule.
- Safety. Shows safety and good housekeeping in areas where work is performed; maintains safe driving practices.
- Policies and Procedures. Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS NYS DL - valid New York State Driver's License - New York State Department of Motor Vehicles (NYSDMV)