Physician - Addiction Medicine
Rochester Regional Health is recruiting for an Addiction Medicine physician to assist in a growing addictions medicine program in Rochester, NY. The physician should be eligible and willing to obtain the ability to prescribe suboxone in addition to other medications. Candidate must be Board Eligible or Board Certified and able to obtain a valid license in the state of New York.
Rochester Regional Health’s Chemical Dependency Program provides the most comprehensive and personalized treatment services in Western New York for adolescents, adults and older adults and their families.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
• M.D., D.O. or equivalent degree that is acceptable to NYS Department of Education
• Completion of specialty residency, subspecialty or post-residency training as applicable
Required Licensure / Certification Skills:
• Current license to practice in state of New York
• Board certified or eligible within five (5) years of hire (except as noted in the medical staff by-laws)
• Maintenance of required continuing medical education
• Maintenance of credentialing as required by relevant medical staff by-laws
• Maintenance of credentialing as required to participate with third party payers
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veterans