Physician- Dermatology Hospitalist
Rochester Regional Health is seeking a BE/BC Dermatologist to join their premier medical group as a primarily Inpatient Dermatologist.
As a Dermatologist With Rochester Regional Health
You are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier.
You are in an integrated system where you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work.
- Provide inpatient Dermatology care at Rochester General Hospital, our 528-bed state of the art tertiary care center.
- Join an established network that includes five Dermatologists, two Moh’s Surgeon's, and 10 Advanced Practice Providers .
- The Department’s clinical staff consists of individuals with strong expertise in Medical and Surgical Dermatology, Cosmetic Dermatology, Laser Procedures and Moh’s Surgery.
- In addition to inpatient, you will have the opportunity to do medical, cosmetic and procedural Dermatology in an outpatient setting tailored to your professional interests.
- With a service area of over one million residents spanning over 13 counties, the Department of Dermatology at Rochester Regional Health has a strong reputation of achievement in patient care.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee and performance based incentives
- Generous sign on bonus
- Fully-covered relocation services
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance including tail coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- 4 weeks of vacation, 1 week of CME
Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities.
Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)