Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization dedicated to caring for the community. We are shaping the future of healthcare in Central and Western, NY. At Rochester Regional Health, you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individuals and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable everyday.
We are currently looking for a Plastic Surgeon to join our team and help build out our Western region. Join an established practice that has been serving the greater Rochester, NY community for over 30+ years.
STATUS: Full - time
LOCATION: Unity Hospital Campus
- Mon - Friday
- 9AM - 5PM
- Call - 1:4
- A mix of Inpatient and Outpatient procedures.
- Outpatient Ambulatory Surgical center.
- Work seamlessly with Vascular, General Surgery and Breast surgery.
- Large employed primary care base as a source of referrals.
- Variety of case mix to include: Reconstructive, Cosmetic and Hand.
- Opportunity to build a large practice spanning across Western, NY.
- Leadership opportunities.
- Paid Malpractice with full tail coverage.
- Defined Paid Pension Plan.
- Salary guarantee + performance bonuses.
- Multiple health insurance plans to choose from.