PM&R Acute Rehab Inpatient Physician
Rochester, New York
A career in long-term care provides meaningful relationships with residents and loved ones while improving their quality of life. Our collaborative team structures and flexible scheduling allow for work-life balance and overall job satisfaction.
We provide the tools, tuition, and guidance to allow our employees to grow from Licensed Practical Nurse all the way to leadership positions.
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Academic + research opportunities
- Competitive compensation plan
- ACGME-approved Residency coming 2022!
- Growing program. Build up your own high volume patient panel with your desired sub-specialty.
- Unity Hospital has earned CARF Accredited Acute Rehabilitation and Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation programs with specialty certification in Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury.
- Part of a collaborative Neuroscience Institute, working collegially with neurosurgery, neurology, neuropsychology departments.
- Inpatient 25-bed unit, 2 attending team with APP/resident support.
- Treat a broad spectrumof PM&R patients and conditions.
- Inpatient acute rehab (stroke, brain injury, some pediatrics)
- Great admin support
- Support + ability to grow professionally
- Fully paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Multiple health insurance plans
- Defined Pension Plan
- Fully covered relocation services!
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Helping you grow
Discover all the ways Rochester Regional Health supports your professional development and personal growth in Long Term Care.
LPN Residency Program
A 12-month, accredited program designed to help all newly licensed nurses as they transition into clinical practice.
This program lets our nurses develop their clinical expertise while they form strong and lasting relationships with their peers.
We empower our nurses to develop professionally through advancement on our clinical ladder. In return for advancing, nurses receive monetary recognition with an add-on of up to $3.00 per/hr.
As a full-time employee, you can receive low or no cost tuition to advance your nursing degree. Assistance rates are:
Assistance rates are:
- LPN to ASN: $3,000
Find Your Way
Rochester Regional Health makes finding the career path that is right for you our top priority. Learn more about the programs we have developed to help you build a successful and fulfilling nursing career.
Rochester Regional Health nurses are automatically enrolled in our fully accredited 12-month Nurse Residency program, allowing you to learn alongside knowledgeable professionals and while taking one of two paths:
Paid Training Program
- Excel Nursing Program
- Explore Nursing Program
- New Graduate Nursing Fellowships
Bedside on Expansive Specialty Units
- Acute Medicine
Following your residency and with the guidance of our skilled leadership team, you will have the opportunity to select the career path that interests you, including these common paths:
Become a specialist within the expansive specialty unit that you are most passionate about, including:
- Long Term Care
- Short-term rehabilitation
- Long-term rehabilitation
- Joint replacement and complex fracture recovery
- Complex Wound Care Respite Care
- IV Therapy
- Pain Management
- Respiratory Therapy
- Hospice Care
- Respite Care
- Pain Management
- Speech, Physical and occupational therapy
- Transitional Services
- Neurobehavioral care
- Post-acute Care
- Ventilator Care
- Orthopedic Rehab
- Peritoneal Dialysis and Hemodialysis
LPN, Rochester Regional Health
Help others broaden their skills and proficiencies as a:
- Nurse Educator
- Nursing Aide Training Program Instructor
Marcella Carr RN, BSN
Manager, LTC, Nursing
Clifton Springs Hospital
Lead the way for other nurses with positions that include:
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Off-shift Director
- Nurse Manager
- Assistant Director of Nursing
- Director of Nursing
- Nursing Administrator
Kristina butler RN, BSN
Director, LTC Nursing,
DeMay Living Center
Take care of every person at every level by joining departments that require your expertise including:
- Call Center
- Care Management
- Clinical Informatics
- Infection Prevention
- Nurse Recruitment (HR)
- Patient Safety & Quality
- Performance Improvement
- Utilization Review