Provides management and administrative support to the practice. Works closely with the Lead Physician and other providers of the practice developing business strategies, formulating budgets and overseeing daily operations. The primary responsibility is to plan, coordinate, direct and supervise various elements of the practice to include, but not limited to financial, operations and personnel management within the policies of the Medical Group and Rochester Regional Health System. Upholds patient rights in all settings. Provides leadership for staff; exhibits leadership core competencies; provides superior customer service; communicates and models the mission and values of the system.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Jefferson Family Medicine
DEPARTMENT: Family Medicine
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field preferred or an equivalent combination of education or work experience.
- 3 years relevant work experience within practice setting preferred.
- 2 years administrative leadership experience or combination of education and experience may be considered.
- Demonstrated communications and analytical skills required – including, but not limited to, professional billing experience, proficiency in Micro Soft Excel, financial management, personnel management, team building, and appropriate interpersonal skills.
- Daily oversight. Manage daily operations and financial control of assigned practice, including demographic information, coding, charges, statistical information, and month-end data; prepare annual budget and action plans, while monitoring monthly financial reports
- Collaboration. Work with Human Resources to assist with recruitment, hiring, mentoring and termination of non-physician staff
- Patient Satisfaction. Solicit and respond to patient feedback to improve service and processes that will enhance the patient experience
- Staff Management. Oversee and evaluate the performance of staff, as well as review and approve time sheets and other payroll materials
- Compliance. Assure compliance with all required policies, procedures, standards and regulations (dept., county, state and federal)