As a Licensed Primary Therapist, you are an important resource and trusted confidant for each patient, providing treatment while allowing the patient the highest quality of life.
*SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE OF $2,500*
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester Mental Health - Hart Building
DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Ability to multitask, plan and balance multiple responsibilities
- Two (2) years of relevant experience preferred
- Assessment. Interview and observe patients to form assessment; document findings
- Relationship Development. Establish a therapeutic alliance with each patient; collaborate with patient and other resources to review objectives and outcomes of care; focus on the patient’s needs and provide a structured process for patient to reach objectives
- Treatment Plan Development. Formulate a comprehensive treatment plan that integrates initial assessment; coordinate care with primary medical providers; continually evaluate and revise treatment plan based on most current assessment
- Caseload Management. Maintain a dynamic caseload and ensure quality care throughout each case
Masters Degree in Human Services field required.
Two years of mental health experience preferred.
ACT Program only (preferred):
Supported employment, vocational assessment and/or job exploration.
Skill development related to choosing, securing and maintaining employment.
Experienced with wellness self-management.
Required Licensure / Certification Skills:
LCSW, LMSW, LMHC, LCAT, LMFT or permit holder in one of these professions required. Limited permit or license required within 1 year of hire.
Valid New York State Driver's License.
Approved driving record (Driving record must meet requirements of Rochester Regional Health’s Motor Vehicle & Authorized Drivers Policy).
Completion of mandatory driver education upon employment.
Participation in NYS LENS program.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.