Process Improvement Project Manager
This position (as part of the Enterprise Program Management Office) will work with department leaders & teams to identify, execute, and monitor activities within their areas which will improve productivity, eliminate waste, enhance patient safety and/or reduce overall costs. A key responsibility of this position is to lead projects using Lean Six Sigma, change management, and project management tools and techniques
• Lead and facilitate cross functional projects using necessary methodologies to drive value.
• Apply Lean Six Sigma, change management and project management methods in a proficient manner so that changes are well accepted.
• Analyze data to identify opportunities for improvement, determine process capability, prioritize inputs to improve, and determine statistical significance of changes made
• Create project documentation that is complete, accurate and timely, and deliver project presentations clearly to leadership teams.
• Lead training events for leaders for leaders and project team members.
• Collaborate within department to prioritize and coordinate workload.
• Identify, communicate, and escalate project risks and issues.
• Develop and maintain strong working relationships with all key internal stakeholders including project champions and senior administration.
• Ensure strict adherence to all established RRH processes, procedures and standards.
• Coach and mentor Leaders and teams on PI Methodology and Value.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Lean Six Sigma training; certification preferred
• 1-3 years’ experience implementing process improvements
• Demonstrated application of Lean and Six Sigma principles
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Experience with statistical data analysis
• Healthcare experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of experience and training
• Experience with process improvement methodologies
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint required.