Project Manager Administrator
As a member of our Clinical Trials Study Management team, the Project Management Administrator (PM Admin) supports the team from study commencement through study close out. Act as a member of the Project Team to support all ongoing studies with tasks as needed, as defined by the Project Team or ACM client.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories - Rochester Technology Park
DEPARTMENT: Study Management
• Bachelor’s degree required.
• 2 years of experience supporting clinical trials, labs or a health care setting preferred.
- Project Management Assistance. Support study management activities such as new entry and maintenance of data in the clinical trials management system based on study needs. Assist the Project Manager with administrative tasks. Assist the Project Manager with regulatory required study documentation and complies with standard operating procedures (SOP) for collecting, maintaining and then archiving the materials in accordance with regulations, ACM policies and client contractual clauses. Assist in process improvement within the Clinical Trials Study Management team by developing methods to improve productivity, service, quality, cost savings, policies & procedures.
- General Assistance. Oversee site support by performing set up duties for investigator sites at the start of a clinical trial. As a backup, support site day to day activities with answering incoming phone calls and emails, issue on-demand patient reports and manage alert notifications as required by the study. Support Action Item close out as information is provided via site interaction and Project Team activities. Perform other clinical trials functions as determined by client and study requirements. Perform duties with a general working knowledge of FDA, NYSDOH, GCP, ICH and other pertinent regulations, as pertains to central laboratory functions. Understand and follow company policies and procedures while always maintaining patient and client confidentiality, both inside and outside the work place.
- Client Satisfaction.Guarantee client satisfaction by providing exceptional service to clinical trials clients; maintain positive working relationships with internal stakeholders such as Project Management, Study Set-Up, and Business Development.