As a Psychiatrist with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of mental healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Behavioral Health
- Second busiest mental health division in New York state
- Paid voluntary call
- Leadership pathways in Medical Directorships
- Varied clinical settings to align with your interest in Child/Adolescent, CPEP, Chemical Dependency, Primary Care Consultative Service, Inpatient/Outpatient
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
- Moonlighting, teaching opportunities
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including five hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region's suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)