Registered Nurse | ElderOne | $3,000 Sign-on Bonus
ElderONE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). We strive to allow participants to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. The program combines nursing, home health care, medical, transportation, rehabilitative and supportive services, personalized so that the elderly can maintain their independence without compromising their medical care or safety.
As a Registered Nurse in Home Care, your exceptional ability to teach, counsel and empathize with each patient leads to an enhanced quality of life.
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Home Care
- Current New York State Driver’s license and availability of motor vehicle
- AAS degree in Nursing required
- Bachelors degree of Science in Nursing preferred
- Excellent ability to follow direction and be flexible to change
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Patient Care. Conduct initial assessments; establish plan of care and provide prescribed treatments and demonstrated nursing abilities; coordinate the delivery of 24-hour care;
- Communication. Counsel and guide individuals and families towards self-help in recognition and solution of physical, emotional and environmental problems
- Evaluation & Documentation. Conduct reassessment of each patient on a regular basis; maintain complete and accurate clinical documentation; supervise and serve as a resource to all home care staff
Rochester General Health System is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)