Registered Nurse - ElderONE (Weekend Premium!)
ElderONE is a Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE). We strive to allow participants to live as independently as possible in the comfort of their own homes. The program combines nursing, home health care, medical, transportation, rehabilitative and supportive services, personalized so that the elderly can maintain their independence without compromising their medical care or safety.
As a Registered Nurse in Home Care, your exceptional ability to teach, counsel and empathize with each patient leads to an enhanced quality of life.
STATUS: Part Time
LOCATION: Home Health Care
SCHEDULE: Weekends (7:00 AM to 7:00 PM, Sat & Sun)
- Compassionate, independent ,and patient focused
- Comprehensive nursing assessments and documentation, decisive judgment and professional behavior
- Two (2) years experience in home care preferred
- At least one year of nursing experience
- Patient Care & Service. Provide comprehensive assessments of the bio-psycho-social needs of acutely ill clients in their home; perform skilled nursing care and prescribed treatments to clients based on MD orders; provide client and family education in accordance with client assessment and plan of care
- Planning. Develop and document individualized care plans customized for each patient’s unique needs, with support from the interdisciplinary health team as needed; maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress
- Communication. Maintain effective communication to convey patient health status, treatment plans and progress; communicate with office and supervisory staff regularly; coordinates client services and/or referrals in an efficient and timely manner
- Documentation. Accurately and completely document client care; document and implement physician orders per D.O.H. and program standards
- Compliance. Adhere to required department and system protocols, regulations (local, state, federal) and education requirements
Any physical requirements reported by a perspective employee and/or employee’s physician or delegate will be considered for accommodations.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)