Registered Nurse, Hospice Evaluator - up to $5,000 Sign-On!
The Hospice Evaluator is a registered nurse whose responsibilities and functions are concerned with the care of the terminally ill patients admitted to Hospice.
STATUS: Full time
LOCATION: Winton Road
DEPARTMENT: Hospice & Palliative Care Nursing
SCHEDULE: Flexible Full-Time Schedule
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Two years' experience in home care preferred, 1 year nursing experience required
- Assess patient and family needs and determines their eligibility for care in the Hospice program.
- Establish the initial plan of care with the Interdisciplinary Group (IDG).
- Participate in Interdisciplinary group meetings as assigned.
- Other duties, as assigned.
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)