RN | Home Care - Weekends Only - ENHANCED PAY!
As a Registered Nurse in Home Care, your exceptional ability to teach, counsel and empathize with each patient leads to an enhanced quality of life.
STATUS: Part Time
LOCATION: ElderOne - Home Care
SCHEDULE: Saturday & Sunday, 7pm - 7am (enhanced weekend pay!)
- Current New York State Driver’s license and availability of motor vehicle
- Excellent ability to follow direction and be flexible to change
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- AAS degree in Nursing required.
- Bachelors degree of Science in Nursing preferred.
- Patient Care. Conduct initial assessments; establish plan of care and provide prescribed treatments and demonstrated nursing abilities; coordinate the delivery of 24-hour care;
- Communication. Counsel and guide individuals and families towards self-help in recognition and solution of physical, emotional and environmental problems
- Evaluation & Documentation. Conduct reassessment of each patient on a regular basis; maintain complete and accurate clinical documentation; supervise and serve as a resource to all home care staff
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)