Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst for ACM Global Laboratories’ Clinical Trials business unit is responsible for creating reporting and providing insight to support the decision-making and strategic planning for the Global Business Development team. The Sales Operations Analyst will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer, Business Development, Study Management and various key stakeholders throughout the organization.
LOCATION: ACM Global Laboratories
DEPARTMENT: Clinical Trials Business Development
- Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in a STEM field of study.
- 2+ years of sales operations or performing financial, marketing or statistical analysis required.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills preferred.
- Salesforce Administrator certification preferred.
- Develop & Implementation. Develop and implement and refine meaningful visualizations and dashboards to support the Clinical Trials teams – from business development to study management; utilizing Salesforce.com and other analytics tools.
- Data & Reporting. Track and monitor weekly, monthly and annual reporting of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs). Track and monitor sales forecast progress on a weekly basis by partnering closely with Business Development team on sales funnel activity. Analyze analytics and key performance indicators to develop competitive insights
- Marketing & Business Support. Partner with ACM Clinical Trials team in mapping, market analysis, business target identification in addition to other analytics to meet and/or exceed business development outcomes.