Sleep Medicine Physician
You are the future of patient-focused Sleep Medicine. With our new models of care, treatments and other innovative technologist, we empower advancement within you. Join our culture of constant improvement and enjoy:
- Sign-on and performance bonuses
- Internal Medicine Residency Program in-house
- Ongoing accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine since 1985!
- Join 5 other physicians and 1 APP
- Provide same-day sleep testing
- The Insomnia Clinic at the Unity Sleep Disorders Center is one of the first full-time insomnia clinics in the United States!
- Full time = 32 contact hours
- Built-in referral network of 9 hospitals and 160+ outpatient, primary care offices
- Paid malpractice with full coverage + tail
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.