Licensed Practical Nurse - Urology Practice (Full Time)
Victor, New York
Through the pursuit of advanced degrees, development through our clinical ladder, or exploring roles within our career pathways, we’ve made it our mission to help nurses learn and grow in their careers. Experience an opportunity that comes with a large health system with a family feel.
- Schedule: Various Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Salary: Offers competitive compensation
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse at Rochester Regional Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Paid Time Off
Pay for Certification
Life and Disability Insurance
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you greatly enhance each patient’s care and quality of service with your demonstrated empathy, strong attention to detail and successful implementation of nursing care plans.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: 6532 Anthony Dr, Victor, NY 14564
DEPARTMENT: Urology Associates of Rochester
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday, Days
*May need to travel to other location but not often
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Patient Care. Contribute to the identification of basic physical, emotional and cultural needs of the patient; provide routine nursing services, information and education to patients; collaborate with appropriate registered nurse to revise care pathways when the patient needs are not being met; comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
- Evaluation & Documentation. Observe and document signs and symptoms related to the patient health status/any changes in condition and report to registered nurse; provide regular patient status updates to the appropriate personnel
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran