Clinical Leader - Long Term Care (Day Position!)
Webster, New York
Through the pursuit of advanced degrees, development through our clinical ladder, or exploring roles within our career pathways, we’ve made it our mission to help nurses learn and grow in their careers. Experience an opportunity that comes with a large health system with a family feel.
- Schedule: Various Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Salary: Offers competitive compensation
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse at Rochester Regional Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Paid Time Off
Pay for Certification
Life and Disability Insurance
As a Clinical Leader of Long-Term Care your exceptional ability to manage and guide staff, keen attention to detail, along with your demonstrated empathy for patients, makes you a valuable resource for the unit.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Hill Haven
- Two (2) years of RN experience preferred
- Experience with the geriatric population preferred
- Compassionate, kind and patient focused
- Demonstrated leadership and communication abilities
- Unit & Staff Management. Round on staff and physicians; resolve any issues or concerns found while rounding; complete rounding log and report to Nurse Manager; identify all high risk residents and ensure plan of care is current; ensure appropriate number of staff is available on unit at all times
- Communication & Evaluation. Ensure staff is recognized for hard work and jobs well done; communicate any staffing needs to Nurse Manager; coach staff privately when needed
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran