Clinical Nurse - Bay Creek Dialysis
Webster, New York
At Rochester Regional Health, we know that delivering the best care means empowering nurses throughout every stage of their career. We’ve created a unique environment that fosters professional development and personal growth for our team members including a clinical ladder, competitive pay and benefits, and support for continuing education. It’s our way of investing in those who care.
HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- No Weekends or Holidays
- Personal Time that includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Free ASN to BSN Program through Advance U
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Clinical Ladder
- Employee Referral Program with Bonuses up to $10k
- Certification Support and Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
Rochester Regional Health offers a full range of Dialysis treatment options to patients with chronic kidney disease. We treat adults from people from multiple backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities. We care for patients temporarily, either their kidney function recovers or they return to their home dialysis center, move or get a transplant; or some are with us on an ongoing basis. Patients have dialysis treatment anywhere from 2-3 days a week, from 3 to 5 hours each treatment. Our staffing model consists of RN’s, LPN’s and Techs.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) in Dialysis, you are the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors – going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Bay Creek - Webster
SCHEDULE: Days / Evenings
- Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others and make decisions
- Friendly, compassionate and patient focused
- Assessment & Planning. Complete initial and ongoing assessments; Communicates assessment data and patient needs to other healthcare providers, monitors patient response to dialysis, prepares care plans, education and treatment interventions as well as document outcomes of care
- Implementation & Evaluation. Demonstrate an ability to provide care in a professional manner by establishing and maintaining nurse-patient relationships; evaluate and revise plan of care based on current assessment data
- Leadership & Education. Assume responsibility and accountability for leadership role on the unit care team; initiate and document education plan for the patient/family based on identified learning needs
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA); RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
Pay Range $34.50 - $45.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Helping you succeed
Discover all the ways Rochester Regional Health supports your professional development and personal growth.
Nurses who advance on our clinical ladder receive a promotion at the bedside through growth in their skillset, a new title and monetary recognition up to $3.00/hour
Rapid Pay Increases
Receive rapid pay increases every six months during the first two years of employment, and annual increases thereafter.
Nurses earn up to an additional $1.00/hour for each certification earned plus a $1,000 bonus for the first certification earned, and $500 for the second certification.
I began my healthcare career as a patient care technician while working towards my BSN. Rochester Regional Health offers a variety of opportunities for nurses, and leadership empowers us to fine-tune our interests and passions, while developing a strong clinical practice.Megan Murphy, MSN, RN, BSN Nurse Educator
I am very impressed with the focus and investment on education and professional development that’s being developed and implemented at RRH. Investing in staff is what distinguishes a good organization from a great one and I’m happy to see that RRH is working hard to distinguish itself as a great regional employer.Benjamin C. Snyder, RN, BSN Nurse Manager
Rochester Regional Health has been very supportive and inviting of any opportunities that I’ve wanted to explore. The opportunities for growth are truly unlimited. As the chair of the Clinical Ladder Committee, I’ve seen first-hand how many nurses take advantage of this and explore opportunities for their own growth and advancement.Kaitlin Costello, RN, BSN, CEN, TCRNClinical Nurse Leader
Find Your Way
At Rochester Regional Health, empowering our nurses as they build their careers is our top priority. If you’re looking to make a change, learn more about how we can help you build a successful and fulfilling nursing career.
Based on your preferences and skill sets, you’ll have the opportunity to pursue the nursing career path that interests you most.
Deepen your knowledge as a specialist within the expansive specialty unit that you are most passionate about, including:
- Acute Medicine
- Critical Care
Kaitlin Costello, RN, BSN, CEN, TCRNClinical Nurse Leader
Help others broaden their skills and proficiencies as a:
- Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Clinical Resource Nurse
- Nurse Educator
Megan Murphy, MSN, RN, BSN Nurse Educator
Lead the way for other nurses with positions that include:
- Charge Nurse
- Clinical Nurse Leader
- Nurse Manager
- Nurse Director
- Associate CNO
Kristen Oppet, RN, BS, MSHA Vice President, Chief Nursing Officer
Take care of every person at every level by joining departments that require your expertise including:
- Call Center
- Care Management
- Clinical Informatics
- Infection Prevention
- Nurse Recruitment (HR)
- Patient Safety & Quality
- Performance Improvement
- Utilization Review