Dialysis Tech- Bay Creek
HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Personal Time that includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program with Bonuses up to $10k
- Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Program
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
Rochester Regional Health offers a full range of Dialysis treatment options to patients with chronic kidney disease. We treat adults from people from multiple backgrounds, cultures and ethnicities. We care for patients temporarily, either their kidney function recovers or they return to their home dialysis center, move or get a transplant; or some are with us on an ongoing basis. Patients have dialysis treatment anywhere from 2-3 days a week, from 3 to 5 hours each treatment. Our staffing model consists of RN’s, LPN’s and Techs.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Bay Creek
- Dialysis Technician National Certification required within 18 months of hire
- 1 year of experience in patient care or as an EMT required
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Decisive judgement and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care. Set up and deliver dialysis treatment; cannulate fistula or graft; obtain blood samples and culture specimens; calculate fluid removal based on nursing assessment; respond to treatment complications and inspect and evaluate dialysis access site, under direction of the Registered Nurse
- Reporting. Monitor patient’s vital signs during treatment and record observations and interventions in Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system; report patient status changes to RN when appropriate; retrieve lab results when necessary
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
Pay Range $16.90 - $19.25
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.