Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) - Hill Haven Rehabilitation and Nursing (Sign - On Bonus Available!)
Webster, New York
Through the pursuit of advanced degrees, development through our clinical ladder, or exploring roles within our career pathways, we’ve made it our mission to help nurses learn and grow in their careers. Experience an opportunity that comes with a large health system with a family feel.
- Schedule: Various Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Salary: Offers competitive compensation
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse at Rochester Regional Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Paid Time Off
Pay for Certification
Life and Disability Insurance
Hill Haven Rehabilitation and Nursing, a four-star facility, offers short-term and long term care. We specialize in post-acute care (following hospitalization) so patients can recover before returning to their own homes. We are a teaching nursing home where you will have opportunities to grow individually and to help new aides and nurses as they earn their licensure.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Hill Haven, you will provide professional patient care to long-term and post-acute care residents. You will direct and monitor the care provided by CNAs and consistently ensure proper documentation and recording is taking place. Your ability to lead is crucial in both the success of the CNAs and the care of the patients.
STATUS: Full time and part time positions available
LOCATION: Hill Haven Rehabilitation and Nursing, Webster, NY
SCHEDULE: Day/ Evening/ Night shifts available
- Compassionate, patient focused and dependable team player Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Ability to lead others
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete resident care documentation using computerized medical record process
- Supports CNA team. Direct the CNA in the timely completion of quality individualized personal care and ensure CNA documentation is accurate and complete
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
For additional questions, please email LPNRecruiter@rochesterregional.org.
Keywords: “LPN” “Licensed Practical Nurse”
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran