Nurse Manager - Long Term Care (Complex Care Unit)
Webster, New York
Through the pursuit of advanced degrees, development through our clinical ladder, or exploring roles within our career pathways, we’ve made it our mission to help nurses learn and grow in their careers. Experience an opportunity that comes with a large health system with a family feel.
- Schedule: Various Shifts
- Level: Mid
- Salary: Offers competitive compensation
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Nurse at Rochester Regional Health?
Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Paid Time Off
Pay for Certification
Life and Disability Insurance
As a Nursing Manager, you are responsible for developing and sustaining an environment that supports excellence in clinical practice and patient care on the designated unit. Your demonstrated leadership and customer service ability is important to departmental success.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Hill Haven
DEPARTMENT: Stoney Brook Park
- Effective communication skills and customer service oriented
- Excellent project management skills
- Detail-oriented and quality-driven
- Unit Management. Develop programs and strategies to monitor the quality of patient care and patient outcomes; promote collaboration with medical and administrative colleagues to establish unit and daily operation goals
- Staff Management. Identify staffing needs; collaborate with the Director to develop and implement recruitment plans; prepare, monitor and maintain salary and non-salary budgets; participate in professional development of staff
- Leadership. Demonstrated ability to influence others in both internal and external environments to promote optimal individual patient care and healthcare services to the public
LICENSES/CERTIFICATIONS RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED); BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran