As a Registered Dietician, your exceptional nutritional knowledge allows patients to receive appropriate, high quality diet plans essential to the best nutritional care.
- One (1) to three (3) years of experience preferred
- Strong analytical, computer and communication skills
- Exceptional customer service and patient care
- Assessment. Complete nutritional assessments for all patients; provide input into Nutritional Support Service rounds for assigned patients; monitor and document patient progress
- Diet Planning. Provide recommendations for formulations, rate and volume for all tube fed and TPN patients; instruct patients and families on special diets and general good nutrition; complete diet instructions for complex diets
- Patient Care. Develop plan of care per clinical data, interview, diagnosis and treatment goals; provide oversight to dietetic technicians in providing patient care
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.