The Internal Medicine Residency Program at Unity Hospital, Rochester Regional Health, is in search of a Board Certified Internal Medicine doctor to assume the role of a Faculty Physician for the General Medicine Unit.
Become a part of an expanding program with a strong commitment to improving medical education.
As a part of this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Supervising the outpatient Residency clinic, where 41 Internal Medicine Residents are based.
- Conducting educational teachings
- Leading Huddle Rounds with residents
- Participating in interviews for prospective residency candidates
- Contributing to case reports and research activities.
Unity Hospital, a 287-bed community hospital is ranked among the top 100 hospitals in the country for its outstanding National Community Value Index and the only hospital in Monroe County hospital to feature all private patient rooms. Unity offers a broad range of specialty centers including the Golisano Restorative Neurology and Rehabilitation Center; the Charles J. August Joint Replacement Center and the August Family Birth Place. The hospital is also a New York State-designated Stroke Center.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer a highly competitive compensation package, including salary guarantees and performance-based incentives to recognize your expertise and dedication. In addition, the pay range noted below may also include productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
- Sign-On Bonus: As a token of appreciation for joining our team, we provide a generous sign-on bonus.
- Relocation Services: We fully cover relocation expenses, ensuring a smooth transition to your preferred practice location.
- Comprehensive Health Benefits: We offer comprehensive health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, to support your well-being and that of your family.
- Malpractice Insurance: Paid malpractice insurance, including tail coverage, is provided, ensuring your peace of mind throughout your tenure with us.
- Retirement Plans: We offer a Defined Benefit Pension Plan, as well as 403(b) and 457(b) options, allowing you to plan for a secure and fulfilling future.
- Work-Life Balance: You will have ample vacation time and 1 week of dedicated Continuing Medical Education (CME) to maintain professional growth and enjoy personal time.
- Medical degree (MD or DO) and board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine.
- Valid medical license and ability to practice medicine in the desired location.
- Demonstrated commitment to providing high-quality, patient-centered care.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Rochester Regional Health is an integrated health services organization serving the people of Western New York, the Finger Lakes and beyond. The system provides care from 150 locations, including nine hospitals; more than 100 primary and specialty practices, rehabilitation centers and ambulatory campuses; innovative senior services, facilities and independent housing; a wide range of behavioral health services; and ACM Medical Laboratory, a global leader in patient and clinical trials.
The Rochester region’s suburbs feature excellent public and private schools, and a variety of housing options. The Rochester region offers diverse cultural and recreational opportunities year-round, including the Rochester Philharmonic Orchestra, GeVa Theater Center, Rochester International Jazz Festival, as well as easy access to Manhattan, Boston, Washington, DC and Philadelphia, the Adirondacks and the Finger Lakes.
Join our team of dedicated healthcare professionals and make a positive impact on the lives of our patients. Apply now and take the next step in your career as a Primary Care Physician.
For consideration, forward your CV to email@example.com
Rochester Regional Health is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
- Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
PAY RANGE: $200,000.00 - $250,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.