HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At St. Lawrence Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
To formulate standard and individualized diets. Visit patients concerning their diets, supervise patient tray service, supervise “Catering to You” program and supervise the kitchen in the absence of the Food Service Director.
Canton-Potsdam Hospital is a warm and caring not-for-profit community healthcare facility that's certified for 94 beds. Our mission is to provide exceptional healthcare services to the community. Within our welcoming walls, you'll find a wide array of core programs in emergency medicine, acute care, hospitalist medicine, and critical care. But that's just the beginning. We're not just a hospital; we're a beacon of health and wellness in the North Country. We proudly offer outpatient health services in Brasher Falls, Canton, Colton, Gouverneur, Massena, Norfolk, and Potsdam, NY.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Canton Potsdam Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Nutritional Services
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year supervisor experience as Dietetic Technician or similar position.
- Makes daily patient rounds and charts in medical record according to established procedure.
- Monitors patient appetite, weight and lab values and informs therapeutic Dietitian of any changes in patient orders.
- Reviews returned patient menus daily for diet changes, write-ins.
- Records calories and sodium intake, diabetic exchanges, type of diet, diet prescriptions, and patient diet changes.
- Responsible for opening and closing of the Cafeteria and kitchen.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $16.15 - $29.50
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.