As an Orthopaedic Surgeon with Rochester Regional Health, you are shaping the future of healthcare in central and western New York and making the lives of our patients better; easier and healthier. At Rochester Regional Health, in a physician led integrated system you can define your career goals, lead others and do incredible work. Join us and be part of a health system that truly improves the lives of individual and communities. Take the opportunity to do something remarkable every single day.
Rochester Regional Health Orthopaedics is focused on recruiting specialized surgeons for growth and succession planning and has an excellent opportunity for a Fellowship trained Orthopedic Hand Surgeon. This practice has a regional referral base as well as a large, established primary care network to support our specialists.
Rochester Regional Health Orthopaedics currently employs over 30 orthopaedic surgeons with a full service orthopaedic model capable of providing specialized care across all orthopaedic specialties.
Rochester Regional Health Orthopaedics is very supportive of the use of PAs and APRNs to enhance patient care and has outstanding clinical and administrative support staff to maximize the day-to-day operations of the office.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY
DEPARTMENT: Orthopaedic Surgery
- Board certified/board-eligible or equivalent fellowship-trained Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon
- Possess a strong hand surgery background with microvascular and replant expertise, trained to care for a broad range of Orthopaedic conditions
- Board certification or eligibility and existing New York State licensure or ability to acquire New York State license are required.
- Competitive compensation with salary guarantee, Sign On Bonus
- Paid malpractice with full coverage
- Defined Benefit Pension Plan, 403(b), 457(b)
- Fully covered relocation services provided
- CME stipend and time off, generous vacation time
In addition to the base pay range, certain provider positions may be eligible for variable compensation in accordance with health system pay practices. This may include: productivity and/or value based clinical incentives, bonus compensation, or other forms of variable pay.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: L - Light Work - Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or a negligible amount of force constantly; requires occasional walking, standing or squatting.
- Physician - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
PAY RANGE: $500,000.00 - $700,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.