HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Access to Life Coaches & Financial Counseling
- Autonomy and the ability to establish relationships with your patients as you work one-on-one with them during home visits.
- Clinical mentorship opportunities for RN Case Managers
- Generous PTO including 4 floating holidays
- Cross training opportunities in: Diabetes Care, Wound Care, Maternal Care, Cardiac Care, Infusion Care
- Sign On Bonus up to $10,000
- Retirement Savings Programs
- Employee Referral Program with Bonuses up to $10,000
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Parking
- Mileage Allowance
- Employee Discount Programs
- Free ASN to BSN Program through Advance U
- Alternative Schedule Programs with Premium Pay
- Flexible Scheduling
The Pediatric RN Case Manager is responsible for the hands on delivery of comprehensive nursing care to a set of assigned patients. This involves the assessment of patient and family needs and the development, implementation and evaluation of an appropriate plan of care, making updates in response to changing patient needs. The RN Case Manager identifies appropriate interdisciplinary services needed.
ROCHESTER REGIONAL HEALTH HOME CARE
When you or a loved one is recovering from an illness or injury, home health care can speed healing while also helping you maintain your independence. The Rochester Regional Health Home Care team has provided compassionate, personalized care and assistance for adults and children for more than 50 years, and our quality of care has been among the top-ranked home care groups in the nation.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Rochester, NY & Suburbs - Monroe County
DEPARTMENT: Pediatric Home Care
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday Day Shift, Flexible Hours
Patient Care & Service. Develops or implements an interdisciplinary Plan of Care based on the needs identified during the assessment, with input from the patient (and their caregivers as applicable), in collaboration with the attending physician and other care team members
Planning. Manages and coordinates patient care, including clinically complex cases, in a manner which ensures the efficient and effective delivery of appropriate services and community supports
Communication. Communicates all changes in patient status and/or service needs to the appropriate care team member and ensures appropriate action is taken in a timely manner
Documentation. Documents all patient care and coordinating activities per agency standards
Compliance. Maintains high regard for member privacy in accordance with the corporate privacy policies and procedures
- AS: Nursing (Required)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $72,800.00 - $97,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.