HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- Relocation Assistance
- Benefits Effective Date of Hire
- Tuition Assistance & Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Referral Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
As a Physical Therapist, you welcome patients and put them at ease. You provide PT to patients with care and compassion to ensure rehabilitation success.
Rochester Regional Health offers the largest physical therapy and rehabilitation program in the region. Our team combines compassion and respect with cutting-edge therapy and rehabilitation treatments for patients of all ages - from pediatrics to geriatrics.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
DEPARTMENT: Physical Therapy
SCHEDULE: Days | As scheduled
Doctorate or Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy, or Bachelor’s degree with prior experience as a licensed Physical Therapist required
Current New York State license or a limited permit as a Registered Physical Therapist
Prior Physical Therapist experience preferred.
- Patient Evaluation. Assess patient impairment and current condition to evaluate rehabilitation potential; report on patient progress, communicate effectively with physician and other team members; counsel patient and family according to degree of disability or impairment
- Treatment & Planning. Develop physical therapy treatment project for each patient, including training in functional mobility, use of assistive devices, therapeutic exercise, balance and coordination retraining, massage, heat and cryotherapy; apply diagnostic and progressive functionality tests
- Leadership. Train, mentor and coach team members to ensure standards of the department are met; address scheduling needs to ensure proper coverage is provided
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $68,640.00 - $105,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.