HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Lucrative Sign-On Bonuses for Experienced RNs
- Competitive Compensation & Benefits [Effective Date of Hire]
- Paid Vacation, Holidays & Sick Time.
- Compelling Shift Differentials
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Parking
- Same Day Pay through DailyPay
- Clinical Ladder Program
- Certification Pay Program
- Tuition & Loan Assistance
- Employee Referral Program
- Weekend Program w/ $7.00 Add On
- Premier Per Diem Program w/ $7.00 Per Hour Add On
As a Registered Nurse (RN), you are the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors – going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
OUR HOSPITAL & UNIT:
United Memorial Medical Center (UMMC) has been serving residents of Genesee County and surrounding rural communities since its inception as Batavia Hospital in 1902. Today, UMMC represents more than 900 employees, all committed to providing patients with personalized, comprehensive, and state-of-the-art care. UMMC is a designated New York State Stroke Center, providing a full range of care services to meet its patients' needs. The 131-bed facility includes a state-of-the-art surgical department, a wound care center, urgent care, maternity services, and a Joint Replacement Center of Excellence - along with a number of primary and specialty physician offices. UMMC is proud to manage the New York State Cancer Services Partnership Grant for Orleans and Genesee Counties.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) at UMMC, you are the engine and the heart of patient care at Rochester Regional Health. You make a positive difference every single day in the lives of our patients, their family members and visitors – going above and beyond to meet their needs with courtesy, kindness, respect and compassion.
ABOUT THE TEAM BASED CARE MODEL:
Rochester Regional Health is transforming the way we care. Our new Care Delivery Model in our medical & surgical acute care units enhances the team based care approach. Elevating the great care we provide. Unlike the traditional Nurse to Patient ratios; our Care Delivery Model ensures that for every 10 patients, we have a team dedicated.
Our dedicated team consists of a Registered Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse and Patient Care Technician supported from Pharmacy and Food & Nutrition Services. The new model enhances the way we deliver care – and the way we care for our team members. The team-based approach balances the workload across the dedicated team ensuring you feel the support you need to do great work.
AWARDS & RECOGNITION:
- Magnet Designated Hospital
- DNV Accredited Site
- Designated NYS Stroke Center
- Baby Friendly USA
- Blue Distinction Maternity
- Gold & Silver-Level Beacon Award Winning Units
STATUS: Full Time, Part Time, Per Diem
LOCATION: United Memorial Medical Center
DEPARTMENT: Marian Ransom Unit (Second Floor)
SCHEDULE: Evening/Night with rotating weekends & holidays
- Diploma or Associate’s Degree in Nursing required; Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred
- Registered Nurse license in New York State
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Patient Satisfaction. Solicit and respond to patient feedback to improve service and processes that will enhance the patient experience
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete patient care documentation using computerized medical record process
- AS: Nursing (Required)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
- BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
- RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
PAY RANGE: $35.75 - $48.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.