HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Access to Life Coaches & Financial Counseling
- Personal Time the includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Sign On Bonus up to $15,000
- Retirement Savings Programs
- Employee Referral Program with Bonuses up to $10k
- Same Day Pay through DailyPay
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Free Parking
- Employee Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistant & Reimbursement Program
- Free ASN to BSN Program through Advance U
- Recognition of Professional Growth through the Clinical Ladder
- Specialty Premium Pay
- Enhanced Shift Differentials
As a Licensed Practical Nurse, you will provide professional patient care to long-term and post-acute care residents. You will direct and monitor the care provided by CNAs and consistently ensure proper documentation and recording is taking place. Your ability to lead is crucial in both the success of the CNAs and the care of the patients.
Edna Tina Wilson Living Center, a 120-bed skilled nursing facility, offers a community-based approach to Long Term Care. It features a unique neighborhood design in which the resident rooms are located around the activity center, living, and dinning areas to encourage more socialization and interaction.
STATUS: Full Time/Part-Time/Per Diem
LOCATION: Edna Tina Wilson
DEPARTMENT: Long Term Care
Compassionate, patient focused and dependable team player Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Strong communication and customer service skills
Ability to lead others
Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete resident care documentation using computerized medical record process
Supports CNA team. Direct the CNA in the timely completion of quality individualized personal care and ensure CNA documentation is accurate and complete
Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
- LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
- BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
PAY RANGE: $26.00 - $29.60
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.