HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Personal Time the includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Retirement Savings Programs
- Tuition Assistant & Reimbursement Program
Provides direct or indirect patient care in accordance with treatment plans as determined/delegated by a licensed nurse or RN. Assists with tasks necessary for the general management and organization of the patient care unit, being flexible meeting patient and/or unit needs.
STATUS: Part Time
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital (Medical Office Building)
SCHEDULE: Day/Eve- rotating weekends and holidays
- Completion of one of the following is strongly preferred: Nursing Fundamentals, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification -OR- one (1) year experience as a medical assistant/technician in a health-related facility
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Patient Care & Service. Provide direct patient care & indirect activities to facilitate unit functioning; provide safe and competent care for patients with relationship to nutritional, skin integrity, elimination & hygiene needs; take patient vital signs; ensure equipment and all facilities are clean and stocked with appropriate supplies
- Admission & Transfer of Patients. Assist with admission, discharge and transfer of patients
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $17.25 - $18.90
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.