HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
As an MRI Technologist, your ability to empathize with patients, specialized technical skills, and dedication to quality, greatly enhances the overall success of MRI imaging for diagnostic use in patient care in RRH Radiology. Performs technical and specialized skills in the operation of a Magnetic Resonance (MRI) Scanner to produce high quality cross-sectional images for diagnostic purposes, while providing maximum comfort and safety to patients undergoing these procedures.
LOCATION: Rochester General Hospital
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging experience.
- ARRT Magnetic Resonance Imaging Certification.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and ability to work various software applications.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Equipment Operation. Perform a variety of routine and advanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) procedures while monitoring and maintaining essential patient safety under general supervision
- Patient Care. Maintain accountability for timely and proper service to patients throughout the MRI area; educate patients regarding their procedure and maintain a safe, comfortable and supportive environment for the patient throughout the exam
- Documentation. Transfer imaging data for archiving and post-data processing; maintain accountability for proper documentation of exams and related procedures
- bility for proper documentation of exams and related procedures
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
- RT(R) - Registered Radiologic Technologist - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
PAY RANGE: $34.00 - $45.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.