HOW WE CARE FOR YOU
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- No Weekends or Holidays
- Personal Time that includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Free ASN to BSN Program through Advance U
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Clinical Ladder
- Employee Referral Program with Bonuses up to $10k
- Certification Support and Pay
- Relocation Assistance
- Advancement Opportunities
- Retirement Savings Program
- Employee Assistance Program including free Mental Health
- Same Day Pay through Daily Pay
At Rochester Regional Health, the orthopedic teams are committed to bringing their patient the full functionality and lasting relief they are seeking. Depending on the condition and recovery goals, non-surgical and surgical treatments may include a comprehensive consultation, followed by physical therapy or other therapeutic measures; minimally invasive techniques like arthroscopy that can be conducted on an outpatient basis, or podiatric or orthopedic procedures such as tendon and cartilage repair or joint replacement.
As a Licensed Practical Nurse in Orthopedics, you are key in the success of operations and compassionate patient care every day.
LOCATION: 2410 Ridgeway Ave Rochester NY 14626
DEPARTMENT: Orthopedics at Ridgeway
SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday 8am-4:30pm
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment
- Exceptional documentation skills and professional behavior
- Patient Care & Service. Promote and restore patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborate with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; perform various treatment procedures; provide physical, educational and emotional support to patients, friends and families; supervise assigned team members
- Medication Administration & Reporting. Administer medication and give/receive relevant reports, both written and verbal from/to appropriate staff as per departmental protocols
- Documentation. Ensure concise, pertinent and complete documentation using computerized medical record process
- Preparation. Ensure clinical areas are properly supplied and exam rooms are available and stocked
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
- LPN - Licensed Practical Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
- BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
PAY RANGE: $23.00 - $26.60
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.