HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Personal Time that includes Vacation Time, Sick Time & Holidays
- Health & Wellness Benefits starting Your First Day
- Medical, Dental & Vision Programs tailored to Your Needs
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Tuition Assistance & Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Relocation Assistance
The Nurse Manager (RN) - Ambulatory Practices develops and sustains an environment that supports excellence in clinical practice and the care of patients within an assigned service line(s). Plans and directs clinical practice, operational, budgetary, and personnel activities for an Ambulatory Service Line. Works collaboratively with service line leadership to develop budgets based on volumes and scope of practice. Develops nursing guidelines and standards for the delivery of care. Focuses on customer service as it relates to patients, visitors, family members, staff and physicians including working collaboratively with other disciplines to ensure an efficient, team approach to the delivery of patient care. Responsible for service line quality and performance improvement initiatives, medication management, risk management, infection prevention and regulatory preparedness. Collaborates with Directors of Nursing and CNO/Director of Quality to provide quality review activities. Guides assigned areas in utilization of recognized improvement tools, data analysis and outcome measures.
This role will have clinical oversight for Family & Internal Medicine Practices in the Eastern portion of Monroe County, which will span across Rochester (city) and Brighton.
STATUS: Full Time
DEPARTMENT: Ambulatory Practices - Family & Internal Medicine
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, Days primarily.
- BSN required
- 3-5 years of relevant RN nursing experience.
- Previous nursing leadership preferred
- Previous nursing experience in Emergency Medicine and/or Urgent Care highly desired.
- NYS RN License
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Unit Management. Develop programs and strategies to monitor the quality of patient care and patient outcomes; promote collaboration with medical and administrative colleagues to establish unit and daily operation goals
- Staff Management. Identify staffing needs; collaborate with the Director to develop and implement recruitment plans; prepare, monitor and maintain salary and non-salary budgets; participate in professional development of staff
- Leadership. Demonstrated ability to influence others in both internal and external environments to promote optimal individual patient care and healthcare services to the public
- BS: Nursing (Required)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
- RN - Registered Nurse - New York State Education Department (NYSED)
- BLS - Basic Life Support - American Heart Association (AHA)
PAY RANGE: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.