HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- $10,000 Sign on bonus
- 403(b) Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Hearing Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursements and Discounts
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
- Clinical supervision towards licensure
- Certification/Licensure Add-On Pay
- Professional Advancement
- Employee Referral Program Bonus
As a Primary Therapist, you are an important resource and trusted confidant for each patient, providing treatment while allowing the patient the highest quality of life.
STATUS: Full Time
LOCATION: Evelyn Brandon Behavioral Health Outpatient Center
DEPARTMENT: Outpatient Adult Mental Health
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability
- Ability to multitask, plan and balance multiple responsibilities
- Two (2) years of relevant experience preferred
- Masters degree required
- Assessment. Interview and observe patients to form assessment; document findings
- Relationship Development. Establish a therapeutic alliance with each patient; collaborate with patient and other resources to review objectives and outcomes of care; focus on the patient’s needs and provide a structured process for patient to reach objectives
- Treatment Plan Development. Formulate a comprehensive treatment plan that integrates initial assessment; coordinate care with primary medical providers; continually evaluate and revise treatment plan based on most current assessment
- Caseload Management. Maintain a dynamic caseload and ensure quality care throughout each case
- MS (Required)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: S - Sedentary Work - Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally Sedentary work involves sitting most of the time, but may involve walking or standing for brief periods of time. Jobs are sedentary if walking and standing are required only occasionally and all other sedentary criteria are met.
PAY RANGE: $55,500.00 - $68,000.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.