As a Patient Care Tech, you will provide direct or indirect patient care in accordance with treatment plans as determined/delegated by a licensed nurse. Your ability to assist with tasks necessary for the general management and organization of the patient care unit is crucial in the overall success of the unit and comfort of Rochester Regional patients.
- Completion of one of the following is strongly preferred: Nursing Fundamentals, Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification -OR- one (1) year experience as a medical assistant/technician in a health-related facility
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Compassionate, warm and patient focused
- Patient Care & Service. Provide direct patient care & indirect activities to facilitate unit functioning; provide safe and competent care for patients with relationship to nutritional, skin integrity, elimination & hygiene needs; take patient vital signs; ensure equipment and all facilities are clean and stocked with appropriate supplies
- Admission & Transfer of Patients. Assist with admission, discharge and transfer of patients
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
PAY RANGE: $17.00 - $18.50
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.