HOW WE CARE FOR YOU:
At Rochester Regional Health, we are dedicated to getting health care right. Our robust benefits and total rewards foster employee wellbeing, professional development and personal growth. We care for your career while caring for the community.
- Pension Plan
- Retirement Plan
- Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
At the direction of the Physician Director of Ultrasound and Administrative Sonographer, the Staff Sonographer performs a variety of procedures requiring independent judgment and initiative in the utilization of ultrasonic equipment for the diagnosis of disease in humans. The department is limited to OB/GYN ultrasounds but includes high risk cases. Provide superior customer service by modeling the Brand Promise and Core Values.
STATUS: Per Diem
LOCATION: Newark Hospital
SCHEDULE: Fridays 8a-4:30p, occasionally covering other shifts as needed
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Must have completed an approved training program in Diagnostic Medical Sonography.
- Performance of Ultrasound procedures.
- Provides a permanent record of the significant functional and/or anatomical and pathological data obtained.
- Obtains pertinent clinical data prior to ultrasound procedure.
- Supervises scheduling and patient preparation for ultrasound procedures.
- Practices sterile technique and prevents cross contamination of contagious disease.
- Records pertinent clinical data for quality assurance purposes.
- Scanning OB Patients
- BS (Required)
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: M - Medium Work - Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects; Requires frequent walking, standing or squatting.
- NT - Nuchal Translucency Certification - The Fetal Medicine Foundation (FMF)
PAY RANGE: $32.00 - $43.00
The listed base pay range is a good faith representation of current potential base pay for successful applicants. It may be modified in the future. Pay is determined by factors including experience, relevant qualifications, specialty, internal equity, location, and contracts.